So I feel like its time for a new journal alot of changes have occured in my life, and its time for a new start.
My new name is mikengiannasmom so go to my new journal, read my life, get to know me and fall in love.
Hope to see you all on the flip side
Hugs and Kisses
- Current Mood: cheerful
- Current Music:tv in the background
My birth sory.... I was Due on August 1st and that morning i started having contractions and they were coming every 3 min for a few hours so i went to the hospital. they checked me and i was 1 cm and 80% so they watched me for a few hours and had me walk around, but nothing was happening so they sent me home. (This was like the 3rd time i had been there for false labor) they made an appointment for me on the 3rd to check my progress again. I continued dto contract on and off the rest of the day. On the 2nd i had some contractions but they were tolerable then at around 1:00 or so they started to get really bad. I went to the bathroom and my mucus plug had come out and the contractions were getting worse so i called my Dr. She told me to wait till my contractions were closer together, or my water to break to come in, or she we see me the following day at my appointment. So as the day went on they got worse, but they were still very irratic. at around 6:00 my roomate came home from work and saw me on the floor on my hands and knees swaying back and forth screaming and crying. I told her waht the dr. said and she said fuck that!!!! i dont care what she says i'm taking you NOW!!! When we got to the hospital I was 3cm and fully efaced,. they were keeping me this time!! A few hours after i got to the hospital the finally gave me an epidural. i was in so much pain that i was throwing up with every contraction untill they gave it to me. About an hour before i had her the epidural wore off on my right side so they gave me another one but it never took effect. After a total of seven hours of being in the hospital it was time to push. the doctor told me to do a few practice pushes while she was setting up, so on the first one the doctor turned around and saw that her head was half way out. She screamed stop pushing her head is almost out!!! IM not ready yet!!!! When the doctor was ready I pushed three more times and there she was!!! MY BEAUTIFULL PRINCESS!!!!
Gianna is almost 3 months now!! She is such a good happy baby. She already sleeps through the night.
I was breastfeeding for about the first 2 months but she wasnt getting full enough off my breastmilk she would want to eat like every 20 min and it was wearing me out, i couldnt get anything done, and i had to go back to work since its just me that is financially responsible for her.
so thats the sory with Gianna so far.
As for me im doing ok. I ended up moving to vero in may. My best friend let me live with her. I was about 6 months pregnant and lost my job and had a hard time finding work cause i was so far into my pregnancy and because i had no job i lost my apartment. but i'm starting to get back on my feet. I'm working at Too Jays waiting on tables and am saving my money so that i can move back to west palm.
- Current Location:Vero Beach
- Current Mood: tired
- Current Music:music on Giannas swing
2006 Getting to Know You Meme
Welcome to the 2006 edition of getting to know your friends!
What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire entry and paste into your journal. Change all the answers so they apply to you.
The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds!!!
3. What was the last movie you saw in the theater? I honestly dont remember... its been that long.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Law and Order SVU and Charmed
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? A cinnamon toast waffle and one of those Carnation Instant breakfast chocolate milks
6. What is your middle name? Richelle
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian and good ol american hearty food
8. What foods do you dislike? Chicken, mushrooms, liver, peas and the list goes on
9. Your favorite potato chip? Ruffels Sour cream and chedder
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't have one, I listen to the radio.
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2000 Daewoo Nubira
12. Favorite sandwich? Dont have one
13. What characteristics do you despise? Stupidity, Immaturity, Liars, Selfishness
14. What are your favorite clothes? Anything comfy and casual, I live in jeans, tank tops and flip flops
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I would like to go to Cali or New York
16. What color is your bathroom? White, Silver, Cobalt Blue, Gray and black
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever looks good
18. Where would you want to retire? North Carolina or Georgia
19. Favorite time of day? When I get off work
20. Where were you born? Portland, Oregon
21. Favorite sport to watch? None!!! I hate sports
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Who cares?
23. Who will be the first to respond? We'll see now won't we?
24. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Neither, more of an afternoon person
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I get to find out the sex of my baby on March 14th :)
27. What did you want to be when you were little? A mommy
28. What is your best childhood memory? I have lots
29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Waitress, Secretary and the best of all Mommy
30. Nicknames: Rikki, Angie, Ang
31. Number and location of piercings? 6 2 in each ear, my nose, and my belly button
32. Eye Color? Brown
33. Ever been to Africa? No
34. Ever been toilet papering? nope
35. Been in a car accident? Yes
36. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
37. Favorite restaurant? dont really have one. I just love food in general
38. Favorite flower? Rose
39. Favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie
40. Favorite fast food restaurant? Jersey Mikes
41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Prob target
42. Bedtime: 9:30-10:30
43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? I don't know
44. Last person you went to dinner with? Mikey and my dad
45. What are you listening to right now? there is music playing in the background but i cant tell what it is, its to low
46. What is your favorite color? Pink, all shades
47. How many tattoos do you have? 7
I WILL BE 4 MONTHS NEXT WEDNESDAY, GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO FINDING OUT THE SEX. I'M EXCITED I CANT WAIT. I HAVE A FEELING ITS A BOY, MAYBE CUZ I ALREADY HAVE A BOY AND I'M JUST USED TO LITTLE BOYS. I DONT KNOW. THIS PREGNANCY IS COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT THAN WITH MIKEY, SO MAYBE ITS A LITTLE GIRL. MIKEY WANTS IT TO BE A SISTER CUZ HE IS HAVING A BROTHER WITH HIS DADDY AND JENNY.
UMMMMM WHAT ELSE I GOT ALMOST A GRAND BACK FROM MY TAX RETURN, WHICH ISNT BAD SINCE I HAVE ONLY BEEN WORKING ON THE BOOKS SINCE NOVEMBER. I ONLY HAVE 250 OF IT LEFT THOUGH WHICH SUCKS. ITS CRAZY HOW FAST IT GOES. I JUST GOT IT ON MONDAY. I BOUGHT SOME CLOTHES FOR ME AND MIKEY WITH IT AND HAD TO TAKE MIKEY TO THE DR. FOR PINK EYE AND THEN JUST NORMAL EVERYDAY EXPENCES AND NOW ITS ALL PRETTY MUCH GONE.
WELL THATS ALL REALLY TONIGHT I WILL TRY AND REMEMBER TO TAKE SOME BELLY PICS. ITS WEIRD THOUGH SOME DAYS MY BELLY LOOKS BIG AND OTHER DAYS YOU CANT EVEN TELL.
WELL I GOTTA GET BACK TO WORK
Your infant is about 2.91 inches (7.4cm) and weighs around 0.81 ounce (23gm) - This is about the same weight as 4 quarters.
If you could peek in again you may spot your baby as he begins to practice inhaling and exhaling movements
Eyes and ears continue to move and develop
Baby's neck is getting longer, and the chin no longer is resting on his chest
Her hands are becoming more functional - Your baby may find it comforting to start playing with her fist.
At this point all nourishment is received from the placenta
On your next doctor visit you should be able to hear heartbeat with a Doppler by now - (Don't worry though if you can't, the heartbeat can be confirmed through U/S). Your baby's heartbeat is much rapider than your own and may remind you of the race towards birth that he is running!
- Current Mood: content
I'm glad everything is ok with my little peanut, but the Dr. told me to take it easy and just watch for anything to change.
thats all loves.
- Current Mood: relieved
i will let you know.
HERE IS MY QUESTION..... WHEN YOU WERE PREGNANT DID IT FEEL LIKE SOMEONE KICKED YOU IN YOUR CROTCH. I FEEL LIKE WHEN I GET UP FROM SITTING OR LAYING OR WHEN I WALK, THAT IVE BEEN KICKED IN MY CROTCH AND ITS ALL BRUISED. BUT IT DOESNT FEEL BRUISED TO THE TOUCH.
MAYBE ITS JUST ME AND I'M WEIRD, I JUST WONDERED IF ANYONE ELSE FELT THIS.